terça-feira, abril 25, 2006


Grandes Momentos da Comédia

\m/ This Is Spinal Tap \m/

Big Bottom
The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin
That's what I said
The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand
Or so I have read
My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo
I love to sink her with my pink torpedo

Big bottom
Big bottom
Talk about bum cakes,
My gal's got 'em
Big bottom,
Drive me out of my mind
How can I leave this behind?

I saw her on monday, it was my lucky bun day
You know what I mean
I love her each weekday, each velvety cheek day
You know what I mean
My love gun's loaded and she's in my sights
Big game's waiting there inside her tights

Big bottom
Big bottom
Talk about mud flaps
My gal's got 'em
Big bottom
Drive me out of my mind
How can I leave this behind?

*
[Nigel is playing a soft piece on the piano]

Marty DiBergi: It's very pretty.

Nigel Tufnel: Yeah, I've been fooling around with it for a few months.

Marty DiBergi: It's a bit of a departure from what you normally play.

Nigel Tufnel: It's part of a trilogy, a musical trilogy I'm working on in D minor which is the saddest of all keys, I find. People weep instantly when they hear it, and I don't know why.

Marty DiBergi: It's very nice.

Nigel Tufnel: You know, just simple lines intertwining, you know, very much like - I'm really influenced by Mozart and Bach, and it's sort of in between those, really. It's like a Mach piece, really. It's sort of...

Marty DiBergi: What do you call this?

Nigel Tufnel: Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump".
*
Marty DiBergi: "This tasteless cover is a good indication of the lack of musical invention within. The musical growth of this band cannot even be charted. They are treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry."
Nigel Tufnel: That's just nitpicking, isn't it?
*
[Asked by a reporter if this is the end of Spinal Tap]

David St. Hubbins: Well, I don't really think that the end can be assessed as of itself as being the end because what does the end feel like? It's like saying when you try to extrapolate the end of the universe, you say, if the universe is indeed infinite, then how - what does that mean? How far is all the way, and then if it stops, what's stopping it, and what's behind what's stopping it? So, what's the end, you know, is my question to you.

2 Comments:

At 3:43 da tarde, Blogger AnCaLaGoN said...

Tu és muito criativo, és sim senhor!!!

 
At 4:37 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

ri, sim senhor, eu ri!

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home